Some items we will cover:
- What is the hype all about?
- Who should do the indexing? (everyone, we hope!!)
- Why should I care about indexing for TONI?
- How can I do this from home in my PJ's?
- What's in it for me? (we'll feed you!!)
- I don't think I have the skills, so how can I help? (come to our workshop & we'll show you how easy it can be)
Stacy & Nancy will be at the Durham Region Branch Office this Saturday March 21st from 10am till 2 pm (or longer if needed) to help you learn how easy the indexing is with hands-on training. The office address is 1000 Stevenson Rd North, Oshawa. Access from Rossland Road, not from Taunton. We are in the building at the base of the NAVCAN control tower. Lots of parking is available. Here is a map.
Coffee and Timbits will start our day, and lunch will be provided. Extra bonus - Stephen & Deb will be there to show off our office resources.
Bring your LAPTOP or TABLET and we will show you how to get started on a very exciting way to give back to the genealogical community. (We have some computers at the office if you don't have a portable one.)